Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Burning hot!

Hello everyone!


I hope your week is on a pleasant course! I wanted to draw your attention, if I may, to the newest addition on the Grickle Channel, "Dreams of Venus"! It debuted at 8am this morning and has been burning up views ever since. A direct link to the cartoon is here:


I love the sound of a raging fire and I think that had a lot to do with why this one ended up the way it did. The fury and intensity of that sound is unrivaled. Hopefully this cartoon feels like a good slap in the face with a fireball. But without all the scarring and pain.



And I've got more on the back burner coming! As a few select number of you noticed, "Soup Leprechaun" made a brief, mistaken appearance on the channel last evening. I was attempting to test some stuff and inadvertently put the cartoon up 'live'. Oops! For those of you who missed it, don't worry! I'll be posting "Soup Leprechaun" in September!

Hang tight!

No comments: