Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Non laboring aka non labouring.



Labor day weekend just finished. Or as I used to say when I lived in Canada, "Labour Day is over."

And as a result I did very little laboring.

Including prepping a new blog post for this week. My apologies on that.

In lieu of a fresh new topic, I will instead ramble out a few words and post Grickle vines you may or may not have already seen. Stuff like this:




Or even things like this:


And for the few rambling words, this is what I've got.

Next week, September 15th on Tuesday morning at about 8am (PST) "Soup Leprechaun" will officially debut on the Grickle Channel!

Be ready. Tell your friends. Spread the word.

That is all.

Enjoy your post Labor Day weekend week doing all your laboring, everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. Happy Labor Day...Labor Weekend! Relax! Or else!

2. The animations are hillarious, especially "The horror...the horror" :D